WIN! Your very own Mr Venty unit from EnviroVent!
Amidst this summer’s Jubilee and Olympic festivities, a ventilation company based in North Yorkshire is also flying the flag as it marks 25 glorious years of British manufacturing. Since 1987, EnviroVent have been solving condensation and mould issues for thousands of households across the nation with innovative and energy efficient solutions.
Because air matters…..
It’s not something you really sit and think about but good indoor air quality is vital to a healthy home. Did you know that the average person spends up to 90% of their time indoors, 70% of which is spent inside their own home? You may be surprised to learn that in addition to the general moisture build-up from daily tasks such as washing, bathing, cooking etc, a large concoction of other pollutants and contaminants are lurking within the air inside your home. These include Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), created by the use of aerosols and formaldehydes found in furniture and carpets, chemicals from cleaning products and allergens from house dust mites.
Poor indoor air quality can lead to a number of ailments such as headaches, fatigue and sinus problems. What’s more, people who suffer from asthma and allergies are usually more susceptible to indoor nasties such as dust mites and mould spores. EnviroVent’s units work by delivering fresh, filtered and clean air into the home, gently ventilating it using a technique called Positive Input Ventilation (PIV). This method dilutes high levels of humidity and harmful household contaminants, creating a healthy all year round living environment.
To help celebrate their 25th Anniversary, EnviroVent are offering you the chance to win your very own Mr Venty unit. So if you want breathe new life into your home enter now!
For more information visit www.homeventilation.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 1st September 2012.
- The promoter of this competition is EnviroVent Ltd (“the Promoter”). The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years and above, who are not employed by or connected with the Promoter.
- Strictly only one entry per person, any subsequent entries will not be considered.
- The winner shall be chosen at random.
- Please note that no cash prize alternative will be offered. The promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition including altering prizes. The prize is non-negotiable. The Promoters decision is final.
- The prize will be a Mr Venty ventilation unit from the Mr Venty Range. A home survey to determine the correct type of unit for your home and installation is included.
- By entering the competition and supplying your information, you consent to receive relevant promotional material via e-mail
- Winners must be prepared to be photographed and such photograph could possibly be used in future marketing material.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail and/or telephone within one month of the closing date.
- This competition is restricted to UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running