WIN! Two baby slings from AmaWrap worth nearly £70!
AmaWrap is offering one lucky person an opportunity to win two wraps, worth a total of nearly £70!
You will have your choice of a luscious stretchy wrap, which hold baby from birth until 20lbs, and a woven wrap for later!
There are a number of reasons to keep your baby in a sling:
- No padding between you and baby- he feels soothed by the skin-to-skin contact and by feeling your breathing and heartbeat.
- You become better attuned to your baby’s gestures and expressions, and can attend to their needs before they must resort to crying.
- You can discreetly breastfeed on the go.
- The weight of the baby is distributed evenly over your entire back, shoulders, and torso- unlike some carriers which painfully hold all of the weight on the neck.
- Helps keep babies with colic or reflux upright, thus helping to relieve the pain and symptoms.
- Baby wrap slings support baby from knee to knee making a better “seat”, as opposed to some carriers which have a narrow base, which leads to babies feeling unsupported from the crotch area.
- There are no clasps or buckles to fiddle with.
- Avoid the “shopping centre / public transport with a buggy” nightmare!
- One size fits all – whether you are a size 6, size 22, or a wheelchair mum.
- The sling can be folded and put in your bag easily when not in use- it takes very little space.
- Not having to carry the baby AND THE BUGGY up and down the stairs if you live in an apartment block! And the baby’s bag, your bag, any shopping you picked up, the list is endless…
- Makes a wonderful baby shower gift!
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 8th October 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK mainland residents only.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
*This competition has now ended