Win over £150 worth of Tower Housewares kitchen gadgets!
Enter the prize draw below to be in with a chance to kit out your kitchen with the latest grills, perfect for the alfresco dining season!
We have three outstanding grill appliances to give away so that you can dine alfresco style, thanks to Tower Housewares.
Synonymous with quality for over a century, the Tower brand offers a comprehensive housewares solution for households of all sizes. With a product range spanning cookware, bakeware and ovenware, right through to innovative electrical appliances and kitchen gadget, Tower’s commitment to healthy, efficient meal preparation is second to none.
The prize package comprises:
Tower 3-in-1 Reversible Kebab Grill:
Perfect for alfresco dining, you can create a whole host of barbecue favourites including everyone’s favourite skewer-based snacks. The included hot plate and griddle is perfect for eggs, bacon, burgers, sausages and more whilst a detachable skewer rack makes for easy cleaning and with 9 stainless steel auto-rotating skewers and thermostatic temperature control.
Tower Teppanyaki Grill:
Throw an outdoor feast without the hassle of naked flames and smokey fuel with the Cerastone Teppanyaki Grill. Oil free, low fat healthy cooking is just a flick of a switch away. You’ll spend more time eating and less time cleaning thanks to the ceramic marble non-stick easy clean coating on the hotplate too.
Tower Vertical Rotisserie Grill:
Simple and easy to use, you can enjoy succulent slow-roasted meats in your own home. Ideal for Sunday roasts and kebabs, this rotisserie grill cooks quickly and efficiently. Featuring 1500W of cooking power, the vertical grill has a slidable glass door and drains away unwanted fat into a drip tray for healthier cooking. Accessories also include rotisserie shaft with end forks and drip pan.
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- Closing date – 28th May 2017
- The promoter is: Tower
- Employees of Tower, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or promoter shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- Closing date for entry will be stated on social media. After the stated date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via the Tower Housewares social media platforms within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.