WIN! One of Five Pairs of tickets to The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show
We have five pairs of tickets to win for The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show which returns for its 21st year to inspire home owners.
This year, Britain’s biggest self-build and renovation event, The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show, is celebrating 21 years of inspiring generations of home owners to build their dream home. In its long history the show has helped hundreds of aspiring self-builders and renovators to achieve their vision and in March expect to welcome the millionth visitor through the doors. Whether you’re planning a renovation or embarking on a self-build journey, The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show provides the widest range of groundbreaking, different and exciting solutions under one roof no matter what stage your project is at!
For four days from 29 March – 1 April 2012, the show returns to the NEC, Birmingham, bringing more self-build and renovation ideas, DIY advice and interior inspiration to make every aspect of your home perfect. The show is brimming with great ideas and innovative techniques from over 450 specialist exhibitors who are offering an unrivalled range of products, practical workshops and hands on demonstrations – all under one roof!
For more information and tickets, visit www.homebuildingshow.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win simply fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date is 14th March 2012
2. This offer is only open to UK residents.
3. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
4. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes will be offered.
5. Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person for the prize draw.
6. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to this draw.
7. The winner will be contacted within 14 days following the draw. Inability to contact the winner within a fortnight period following the draw date will result in a redraw.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this draw.
9. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10. Winners will receive only 2 free tickets to the event. All other costs relating to the fair such as transport to and from the venue, accommodation, food and drink will be the responsibility of each winner.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running