WIN! One of five pairs of tickets to The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show
The National Homebuilding and Renovating Show returns from 21-24 March 2013 to provide advice and inspiration to help visitors create their perfect, bespoke property.
Britain’s biggest self-build and renovation event is returning for its 22nd year to the NEC, Birmingham, from 21-24 March 2013 to educate and inspire visitors searching for new and imaginative ways to create their dream home. The show offers design and expertise from specialists including Michael Holmes one of the country’s leading property experts.
This year, the Eco Home Show will cover Green Deal advice to creating low energy sustainable homes. The new Home Improvement & Interiors Homebuilding pavilion recommends internal decor and the Landscaping Zone inspires use of outside space and sustainable energy.
Ask the experts at The Advice Centre or be guided through the planning process at the Planning Clinic and attend the free daily seminars and the master classes run by industry specialists.
Additional experts this year include Jason Orme (editor of Homebuilding & Renovating magazine); Roger Hunt (award – winning writer and eco expert); David Snell (self-build and plot finding expert); Chris Reeves (chartered builder and lawyer), Hugo Tugman (architectural designer and Real Homes magazine Design expert) and Bob Branscombe (chartered surveyor and builder).
Tickets are £12 booked before 3pm 20 March 2013 or £17 on the door (under 16’s go free).
For more information visit www.homebuildingshow.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 0844 581 1377.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 8th February 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- No cash alternatives or alternative prizes will be offered.
- Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person for the prize draw.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to this draw.
- The winner will be contacted within 14 days following the draw. Inability to contact the winner within a fortnight period following the draw date will result in a redraw.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Winners will receive only 2 free tickets to the event. All other costs relating to the fair such as transport to and from the venue, accommodation, food and drink will be the responsibility of each winner.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
This competition has now closed