WIN! One of Five Pairs of tickets to the Ideal Home Show 2012
WIN TICKETS TO THE IDEAL HOME SHOW COURTESY OF HARVEYS®
For over 103 years the Ideal Home Show has been bringing ideas and inspiration to generations of British home owners and the show is back for 2012 at Earls Court London, with more features, more expert advice and more fun for all the family. www.idealhomeshow.co.uk
From 16 March to 1 April Harveys much-loved vintage garden returns to the Ideal Home Show giving visitors the greatest gift of all: The Harveys Half Hour.
at home have five pairs of tickets to the Ideal Home Show 2012 up for grabs. To enter simply fill in the form below.
A Harveys Half Hour is the perfect way to take a moment out just for you. Even when time is short, make sure you dedicate half an hour to doing something you love whilst enjoying a glass of chilled Harveys Bristol Cream® served over ice with a slice of orange.
Harveys will be creating a ‘Half Hour Haven’ this Spring at the Ideal Home Show, London. Visit us at stand 1E46 in Ideal Gardens for your Harveys Half Hour and try a delicious sample of Harveys.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win simply fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date is 5th March 2012
2. This offer is only open to UK residents.
3. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
4. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes will be offered.
5. Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person for the prize draw.
6. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to this draw.
7. The winner will be contacted within 14 days following the draw. Inability to contact the winner within a fortnight period following the draw date will result in a redraw.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this draw.
9. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10. Winners will receive only 2 free tickets to the event. All other costs relating to the fair such as transport to and from the venue, accommodation, food and drink will be the responsibility of each winner.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running