WIN! One of 5 pairs of tickets to Antiques For Everyone
Win one of 5 pairs of tickets to Antiques For Everyone UK’s largest quality antiques and fine arts fair at the NEC, Birmingham on 12th-15th April 2012.
With more than 300 specialist dealers exhibiting over 100,000 items the fair offers collectors a huge selection of fine art and antiques. Items for sale include Georgian and Victorian furniture, fine English silver, impressive British and European works of art, highly collectable pottery and porcelain and jewellery from the past three hundred years.
Antiques for Everyone is the UK’s largest vetted fair which means items for sale are authenticated and verified by industry experts to ensure visitors can buy with confidence.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win simply fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date is 26th March 2012
2. This offer is only open to UK residents.
3. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
4. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes will be offered.
5. Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person for the prize draw.
6. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to this draw.
7. The winner will be contacted within 14 days following the draw. Inability to contact the winner within a fortnight period following the draw date will result in a redraw.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this draw.
9. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10. Winners will receive only 2 free tickets to the event. All other costs relating to the fair such as transport to and from the venue, accommodation, food and drink will be the responsibility of each winner.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running