WIN! An iPad 3 with Diabetes UK
Diabetes UK is the UK’s leading charity, caring for, connecting with and campaigning for all people affected by and at risk of the condition.
There are nearly three million people in the UK with diabetes, and 850,000 more who have the condition but who are currently undiagnosed.
The condition can shorten the lifespan by between 10 and 20 years, and if not well managed, can lead to complications like blindness, kidney failure, amputations and heart disease.
Diabetes is on the rise across the UK, and is the major health challenge of our time. The NHS spends 10% of its budget on diabetes care. It is estimated that if current trends continue, the nation’s population with diabetes will top 5 million people by the year 2025.
We believe that people with diabetes shouldn’t have to cope alone. Thankfully, Diabetes UK is here to help.
- Through our publications, website and expert-staffed Careline we connect people with diabetes with the reliable information they need, so they can make educated decisions and face the future with confidence.
- Our peer support network and local support groups connect people with one another, helping them feel understood instead of overwhelmed.
- We support a wide range of groundbreaking studies that could lead to advances in the diagnosis, care and treatment of diabetes. Our goal is to tackle the rise of diabetes and its complications now, and this can only happen with a sustained and far-reaching research programme.
For more information about all areas of our work visit www.diabetes.org.uk
Prize : iPad with Wi-Fi 16GB – Black (3rd generation).
iPad images: Apple Inc.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 21st May 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK residents.
- The prize is an iPad with Wi-Fi 16GB – Black (3rd generation). There will be an option of black or white. The prize is non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered. Diabetes UK reserves the right at any time to cancel or modify the competition including altering prizes. The prize has been sourced by Diabetes UK.
- Diabetes UK cannot be held responsible for any function, defect, warranty or other technical aspect related to the prize, and cannot offer any technical support for the prize.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are agreeing for Diabetes UK or Diabetes UK Trading Ltd to contact you on occasion by email, post or phone with carefully selected communications. Diabetes UK will not share your information with any third party.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed