WIN! An indulgent eco-spa break for two with SMA Solar UK
To celebrate 30 years of inverter technology, SMA Solar, manufacturer of the world-renowned Sunny Boy range of photovoltaic (PV) inverters, have teamed up with Titanic Spa, the UK’s first eco-spa, to offer one lucky At Home reader the chance to win two days of ultimate relaxation.
You and a friend could enjoy lunch on arrival, an overnight stay in one of the Titanic Spa’s luxury apartments with breakfast, dinner and full use of the Titanic Spa facilities complete with treatments. Titanic Spa have invested £1.5million to create a totally carbon neutral building. The Spa houses a complete PV system to catch daylight all year round so you can actually see PV in action.
Renewable energy is changing the way we look at the sources that are used to power the electricity in our homes. This exciting innovation maximises the need for households to take advantage of one of the best investments for their home, a photovoltaic system (PV) … solar power.
SMA Solar are here to help you maximise your investment. At the heart of an efficient PV system is the inverter. A device that enables the electricity generated by your solar panels to be converted into electricity that is compatible for use in the home or fed back into the national grid.
The only choice of inverter for your PV system has to be the market-leading SMA Sunny Boy specially designed for the domestic PV market. To sit alongside your Sunny Boy you can also invest in cutting edge SMA bolt-on monitoring systems to keep track of how much electricity you have generated. Systems such as Sunny View and Sunny Home Manager, ingenious gadgets that will literally make your life shine brighter.
To find out more about SMA Solar and how PV can make your life shine brighter visit www.lifeshinesbrighter.com
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 30th September 2012.
- This offer is only open to UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- This prize draw is valid from 11th July 2012 and open only to entrants from the UK over the age of 18. Persons involved in the promotion and execution of the draw, employees of SMA Solar and their families.
- Entry into the draw is free of charge and not linked to any obligation to purchase or request a catalogue.
- The prize available in the draw is as follows: 1 person will win a weekend break for two at The Titanic Spa. Treatments are subject to availability. This prize is non-transferable.
- In order to validate their entry participants must respond using the appropriate method stated before the closing date of the draw, 30th September 2012.
- Proof of posting is not deemed as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries arriving after the closing date.
- Only one entry is allowed per customer.
- The winners will be drawn at random, shortly after the closing date of the draw.
- SMA Solar may partially or totally alter, extend or cancel this draw.
- We reserve the right to feature photographs, names and postal town locations of all prize draw winners for advertising purposes (unless they renounce their prize). Also, by entering the draw, entrants agree to SMA Solar using their email details for marketing purposes.
- The names of the winners can only be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Prize Draw Manager, SMA Solar UK, Unit 2B, Gemini Building, Sunrise Parkway, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6NP.
- In the event any prizes remain unclaimed one month after the winners have been notified, the prizes in question will be redrawn from among all valid entries received.
- A copy of these rules will be sent free of charge to anyone who makes a request in writing to the address above.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running