WIN! an Apple iPod touch courtesy of the Good Garage Scheme
Never be far from a garage you can trust
If you are looking for a local garage you can trust to have your car serviced or repaired, look no further than www.GoodGarageScheme.com. All Good Garage Scheme member garages abide by a Code of Conduct promising to have your best interests at heart.
Simply enter your postcode to find a Registered Member and read feedback from previous customers before deciding which garage is best for you. We put you in the driver’s seat when it comes to choosing someone to look after one of your most expensive items.
You can also download the Free Good Garage Scheme App and keep the details with you wherever you travel in the UK. When visiting relatives and friends, you can be sure to find a Good Garage Scheme member nearby to help should you experience any car trouble away from home. With over 2800 garages to choose from, there is never any need to panic.
For your chance to win a new iPod touch in the Good Garage Scheme’s New Year Giveaway, simply fill in the form below. Terms and Conditions apply.
For more information about the Good Garage Scheme with handy tips on how to look after your car, visit www.GoodGarageScheme.com.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win simply fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date is 6th February 2012
2. This offer is only open to UK residents.
3. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
4. Only one entry per person will be considered.
5. There is only one prize allocation – an Apple iPod touch with a maximum value of £200 including VAT.
6. A maximum of £200 including VAT is allocated for the prize.
7. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes will be offered.
8. Employees and family members of Forté and Good Garage Scheme member garages will not be eligible for entry to this draw. There will be one winner and one prize.
9. Entries must be received by 5pm on 6th February 2011 (photocopies will not be accepted). Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person for the prize draw.
10. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to this draw.
11. The winner will be contacted within 14 days following the draw. Inability to contact the winner within a fortnight period following the draw date will result in a redraw.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this draw.
14. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
15. The Good Garage Scheme is promoting this prize draw. Forté Lubricants, a division of ITW Ltd,
16. The prize draw winner’s name and county address will be available from – At Home with Lorraine Kelly Prize Draw, Good Garage Scheme, Freepost CV1684, Coventry, CV4 9BR between 1st March 2012 and 31st May 2012, provided a self addressed envelope is enclosed.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running