Win a year’s worth of books!
To celebrate the publication of The Summer of Serendipity, we’re giving one lucky person the chance to win a whole year’s worth of bestselling books!
You’ll find a warm welcome in the latest novel from Ali McNamara, bestselling author of The Little Flower Shop by the Sea and From Notting Hill with Love, Actually.
One summer, property seeker, Serendipity Parker finds herself on the beautiful west coast of Ireland, hunting for a home for a wealthy Irish client. But when she finds the perfect house in the small town of Ballykiltara, there’s a problem; nobody seems to know who owns it . . .
Will she ever discover the real truth behind the mysterious Welcome House? Or will the house cast its magical spell over her and help her find true happiness?
Four times the winner of the Publisher of the Year Award, most recently in 2014 at the Bookseller Industry Awards, Little Brown Book Group has a proven history of success, and a track record for delivering bestsellers across the full range of our publishing.
This is a competition for one person to win a year’s worth of books, featuring 12 titles from Little, Brown Book Group publishing in 2017:
The Summer of Serendipity by Ali McNamara
The Obsession by Nora Roberts
Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
I See You by Clare Mackintosh
Summer’s Lease by Carrie Elks
We’ll Always Have Paris by Sue Watson
The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband by Julia Quinn
Beneath a Burning Sky by Jenny Ashcroft
The Summer Seaside Kitchen by Jenny Colgan
Paper Hearts and Summer Kisses by Carole Matthews
Catch Me If You Cannes by Lisa Dickenson
My Sister’s Wedding by Vicky Pattison
For your chance to win a year’s worth of books, simply answer the question below.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 02 September 2017.
- The winner will be selected from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the following criteria: selecting the correct answer from the choices above. The winner shall be selected by random computer generator.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group (hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition opens at 12:01am 02 August and closes at 11:59pm on 02 September. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner will be contacted by Little Brown.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Little Brown Book Group, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.