WIN! A two night stay at the Alton Towers Resort
Staffordshire is home to some of the UK’s leading attractions and Enjoy Staffordshire, in association with at home magazine, is giving you the opportunity to win a fun-packed family break!
This exclusive prize includes a two night stay at the fabulous Alton Towers Resort* in one of the exciting themed hotels, as well as a family Thrill Hopper ticket* giving free entry for two adults and two children (under 12 years) into Staffordshire’s top theme park attractions.
Surrender to the dark forest on Th13teen at Alton Towers Resort; help to defeat Vilgax at Drayton Manor Theme Park with the brand new ‘Ben 10: Ultimate Mission’ roller coaster; enjoy Alpine adventures at the SnowDome and dive into subtropical pools at Waterworld. Whatever the adventure, the Thrill Hopper can take you there!
We’re also throwing in a Flip Video camera to help you capture all the fun! All we ask is that you keep a daily video diary to share with other adventure seeking adrenalin junkies*.
Runner up prize
There will also be three Family Thrill Hopper Tickets up for grabs for the runners up, so what are you waiting for? Enter today!
HOW TO ENTER
All you have to do to win this exclusive family break is tell us how you will enjoy Staffordshire in no more than 100 words! Just enter your details on the form below to be in with a chance of winning. Good Luck!
*Terms and Conditions
- The top prize is a two night stay at the Alton Towers Resort, a family Thrill Hopper ticket, and a Flip video camera.
- The prize is valid for a family of four consisting of two adults and two children under the age of 12.
- The prize holiday must be taken between 1st August and 31st August 2011
- This prize is valid for a standard room in either the Alton Towers Hotel or Splash Landings Hotel, and is subject to availability. The prize includes two day entry to the Theme Park and Waterpark, dinner and breakfast. There is no cash alternative. The prize is valid until 31st August 2011 excluding concerts.
- The family Thrill Hopper ticket is valid for two adults and two under 12s for one visit to each participating venue, excluding Bank Holiday weekends. The venues are Alton Towers Resort, Drayton Manor Theme Park, SnowDome and Waterworld. See below for further terms and conditions.
- The winning family must produce a short video diary entry (using their Flip video camera) at the end of each day, talking about where they have been and what they have done. The video diaries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be used on websites including At Home and the Enjoy Staffordshire YouTube and Facebook page.
Runner up prize:
- Three runners up will win a family Thrill Hopper Ticket.
Family Thrill Hopper terms and conditions:
- The family Thrill Hopper ticket is valid from 19th March to 6th November 2011, excluding Bank Holiday weekends. Drayton Manor Theme Park is closed on selected days during October – please check their website (www.draytonmanor.co.uk) for details. If in doubt, please check individual attractions to plan your itinerary. Please contact the venues direct for opening times.
- The family Thrill Hopper ticket is valid for two adults and two under 12s for one visit to each participating venue, excluding Bank Holiday weekends.
- SnowDome T&Cs- Pre-booking is essential on 08705 000011. Ticket qualifies for Tobogganing (5 yrs+), Junior Tubing (7-12 yrs) or Adrenalin Tubing (12 yrs+). Children between 5-10 yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the height restrictions apply on some rides. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all venues.
- The Thrill Hopper cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All rides subject to availability. The attractions reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Height restrictions apply
At Home Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date is 31st July 2011
2. This offer is only open to UK residents.
3. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running