WIN! A two night stay at one of Stoke by Nayland Hotel Golf & Spa luxury Country Lodges for four people
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa is pleased to offer ‘At Home’ readers the chance to win a two night stay at one of its luxury Country Lodges for four people, providing the perfect opportunity for a peaceful and pleasurable break in an “Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty”.
The Prize will also include a complimentary continental breakfast hamper, two bottles of wine, Copella Fruit Juice and a choice of either a Rasoul Mud Therapy Experience (for up to four guests), or round of golf on one of our two championship courses, including the use of two golf buggies.
Just an hour from London, the family-owned Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa’s exquisite handbuilt 1940s inspired Country Lodges allow guests to spend quality time with friends and family in the heart of stunning Constable Country.
The Lodges’ vaulted ceilings, architectural glazing and generous balconies, offer breathtaking views overlooking a spectacular lake and rolling Suffolk countryside. Complete with a fully equipped stylish kitchen, spacious open plan lounge and dining areas and beautiful ensuite bedrooms, with unlimited access to the hotel’s indoor pool, sanarium, steam room, Jacuzzi and gymnasium, it is simply the perfect place to unwind.
With its two renowned 18 hole championship golf courses, choice of dining options including an AA Rosette Lakes Restaurant, cosy bars, luxurious spa and treatments, technogym and swimming pool and tempting shops, Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa is an idyllic setting for an enjoyable retreat. There is also a covered driving range, snooker, squash and fishing on site, offering you even more activities during your stay.
Take a leisurely walk or bike ride along the leafy lanes near the Lodge or relax in the sauna and swim in the pool. The local area also offers a wealth of interesting and historical places to visit during your stay such as Flatford Mill, Tudor Lavenham, Colchester Castle and Zoo or Beth Chatto’s Gardens.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 22nd August 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK mainland residents.
- The prize is 2 nights for four people in a Stoke by Nayland Luxury Country Lodge. Guests have access to 2 ensuite double bedrooms, fully equipped lounge, kitchen, dining room and unlimited free use of the Hotel’s indoor pool, sanarium, steam room, jacuzzi and technogym.
- In addition, winners will receive either an Egyptian Rasoul Mud Therapy Spa Experience or 18 holes of golf, with two golf buggies.
- Welcome hamper includes 2 bottles of wine, Copella Fruit juice and continental breakfast provisions.
- Offer to be taken before 17th December 2013.
- Travel and all extras are not included in the prize.
- The prize winner must be over 18 years of age.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED