WIN! Dinner and an overnight stay with Classic Lodge Hotels
Classic Lodges Hotels are an independent and nationwide collection of 15 unique hotels that vary from a baronial mansion near Whitby, to a 700-year old coaching Inn in the Cotswolds, and a Georgian mansion on the Scottish border. Each of the 15 properties has something different to offer, but all maintain a certain style and luxury – from the country houses set in acres of landscaped grounds to the city center hotels with modern splendour.
Fine dining is at the center of every Classic Lodges hotel. Some, like the Abbey Hotel in Bath has a solid two AA rosette restaurant – The Allium – where Head Chef, Chris Staines creates some of the finest food in the city. There is also the Grovefield House Hotel near Slough – another two-rosette hotel, where Head Chef Imad draws upon his Mediterranean influences to create innovative flavour combinations.
The winner of this fantastic prize will enjoy a table d’hôte dinner at any of the 15 hotels before settling down for a good night’s sleep in a double or twin bedroom.
A full breakfast awaits in the morning to fuel the day and a stroll around the town or countryside that surround all of these hotels.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win a table d’hôte dinner, and overnight stay with Classic Lodges, simply fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Closing date is 31st May 2013.
- This offer is open to UK mainland residents only.
- The prize is based on two sharing a Double/Twin Room, and can only be booked via Central Reservations line – 08456 038892.
- The prize must be redeemed before the end of June and is subject to availability on selected dates.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash value.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed