WIN! A SafaDeck™ pond system voucher worth up to £250!
The SafaDeck™ is the world’s first modular safety system designed to protect children from the risk of drowning in ponds and other water features. The SafaDeck™ has been protecting children for over a decade and has been installed in homes, schools and public water features around the world.
The SafaDeck™ allows families to have a garden pond with all of its benefits, including all of the educational experiences associated with having a wildlife haven in their back garden, whilst ensuring that their children are safe from the risk of drowning.
Readers of at home now have the opportunity to win a voucher for a SafaDeck™ for their existing pond or a new pond up to the value of £250, which is sufficient to cover an area of approximately 3.3m² and includes UK mainland delivery.
For more information on the SafaDeck™, how it works or for a free, no obligation quotation, please visit www.safaponddirect.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 28th October 2013.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- One single use voucher available, valid for use with SafaPond Direct Ltd only.
- Valid for DIY Kit or Fully Installed options.
- Voucher may be used as full/part payment or redeemed as a refund against a DIY kit/installation purchased by the competition winner during the 6 months prior to the competition closing.
- Area covered is approximate only and is dependent upon depth and shape of pond and service selected.
- Voucher valid for 6 months from date of issue. See voucher for full terms and conditions (also available on request).
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
*This competition has now ended