WIN! A pop-up sand shelter and accessories from Visit Cornwall
These days, more and more families are choosing to leave their passports at home to rediscover the simple but bountiful pleasures that a UK holiday brings – and with over 300 beaches, countless attractions and every type of activity a child could dream of, it’s little surprise that Cornwall has been voted the top family destination year after year.
All ages will enjoy simple pleasures such as paddling in the sea, rock-pooling and building sandcastles, whilst for the more adventurous there’s all manner of activities to choose from. Mini adventurers can test their nerve on England’s longest zipwire which towers over the famous Eden Project biomes, whilst inquisitive young minds can delight in stories of heroes and villains at one of Cornwall’s castles.
We’re giving you the chance to win pop-up sand shelter and accessories, so you can experience Cornwall’s fabulous natural environment for yourself. Included in the prize is a sand shelter (with UV guard) for those lazy days on the beach, an easy to carry rucksack complete with picnic blanket, plates, cutlery and glasses, a portable barbecue and camp chairs, a set of beach games and a funky beach towel – and not forgetting a ‘little book of Cornwall’ full of interesting facts.
For more ideas and for a fantastic selection of child friendly accommodation, things to do and family events visit www.kidslovecornwall.com.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 20th September 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK mainland residents only.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter, and must not be an employee of the Cornwall Development Company.
- All names and email addresses will be entered into a free prize draw (we will not accept automated entries). The competition ends at midnight on Friday 20th September 2013. The winners will be notified by email or phone straight away.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
**This competition has now closed