WIN! A Photoshoot with Dawn Aitman Photography
Because some stories can’t be told in words…
Dawn Aitman photography offers contemporary, creative, inspired…but most of all fun photos. For me it’s all about the personal touch, whether it’s a funky family portrait, a wonderful wedding, a special event or some sensual boudoir shots.
For those milestone events in life my aim is to capture the natural mood of the day in images that reflect your unique family gathering. My photographic style is all about the informal, capturing the essence of the day. This is reflected in the quality of my work and also by the excellent service I offer my clients.
At portrait sessions my mission is to make sure you and your family or friends can relax and enjoy your shoot and come away with photos you will treasure forever.
Whether it’s a special occasion or a photo session, with Dawn Aitman photography it is a unique opportunity for your “forever” moments to be captured in a truly memorable way…
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win simply fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date is 20th January 2012
2. This offer is only open to UK residents.
3. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
4. This competition is wholly organised and run by Dawn Aitman Photography.
5. All questions, prizes, entries and responsibilities lie with Dawn Aitman Photography and not with EMP Plc.
6. You must be available in late January 2012 for the photoshoot and only the cost of the photoshoot is covered by Dawn Aitman Photography.
7. All other costs such as transport to and from the photoshoot are the responsibility of the winner.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running