WIN! A luxury SPA day worth £80
Camps Solicitors are dedicated to helping people who have received poor treatment while in the care of medical professionals, which is why we are concerned about health and wellbeing in general. That’s why you’ll find us in publications like Ask the Doctor with Christian Jessen and fighting for compensation for people in relation to surgery, dental treatment, medication, medical advice and more.
Now we’re giving you the opportunity to be taken care of in very exclusive surroundings and expert hands. Simply enter our competition for a chance to win:
Win a Spa Day with lunch worth £82 when you enter by 30 June 2013
There are 21 carefully nurtured, unique Q Hotels located throughout the UK. Each hotel has its own characteristics and offers spa treatment rooms, state-of-the-art gyms, swimming pools, exercise studios plus a spa experience through saunas, experience showers, steam rooms and whirlpools. The winners of this prize will receive a Spa Day worth £82 that includes a light lunch, all-over refresh and revitalization ritual, luxury manicure and full use of the leisure facilities.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date for the Spa Day winner is 30 June 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK residents.
- The prizes are non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are agreeing for Camps Solicitors to contact you on occasion by email, post or phone with carefully selected communications. Camps Solicitors will not share your information with any third party.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed