WIN! A luxurious Butlers hamper worth £50
Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses
Our family has been hand-making our farmhouse cheeses in Lancashire since 1939 and cheese-making has been our passion ever since. From very modest beginnings making cheese in the kitchen we have grown a little over the years but the cheeses are still made by hand, on the farm in Inglewhite using milk from our own herd and those of other small farms around Beacon Fell in Lancashire.
Our aim is that all our cheese should be special, offering something unexpected and a bit different from mass produced products. We hope that you’ll love Butlers Blacksticks Blue, for example, because of its soft and silky texture, wonderful smooth creamy taste and exceptionally subtle blue tang. This cheese takes its name from the winter silhouette of the chestnut trees that lined the lane to our farm when we first started making our cheese.
Want a taste of the unexpected? Enter our competition to win a luxurious Butlers hamper worth £50. Made up of a raft of Butlers indulgent cheeses including the award winning Blacksticks Blue, complimented with a selection of carefully sourced, perfectly matched accompaniments.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win please fill in the form and answer the question below (hint: visit www.butlerscheeses.co.uk for help):
Terms & Conditions
- The Competition will start on Friday 24th May 2013 (the “Opening Date”).
- The Competition will end at 5:30pm (GMT) on Monday 15th July 2013 (the “Closing Date”).
- The winners will be notified by 5pm (GMT) on Friday 19th July 2013 (the “Notification Date”).
- Following the Closing Date of the Competition, the competition winner will be selected at random by the promoter from all of the correct entries.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- Will be given a Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses hamper. (the “Competition Prize”).
Full Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is run by Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses (company registration number: 3660805) whose registered address is at Wilson Fields Farm, Inglewhite, Lancashire, PR3 2LH (the “Promoter”).
- The Competition is open to anyone aged 18 years old and above, except the Promoter’s and its affiliates’ employees and immediate families, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the Competition and/or the Promoter.
- By entering this Competition, Entrants must be aware of and agree for Entrants to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions as published on www.athomemagazine.co.uk/cookies-terms-conditions/
- There will be one winner of the Competition who will win the Competition Prize, as set out above.
- The Competition Prize is as stated and no part of it can be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Competition Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner in person.
- The Promoter, its agents and/or affiliates reserve the right to substitute the Competition Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control, without prior notification.
How to Enter and Entry Requirements
- No purchase is necessary.
- On-line entry only, Entrants must go to www.athomemagazine.co.uk/competition/ and answer the Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses question;
- The Competition will start on the Opening Date.
- All entries must be received by the Closing Date.
- The winner of the Competition will be notified by email or phone by the Notification Date.
- Following the Closing Date, the winner will be selected by the Promoter
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner but if the Competition Prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form by 5.30pm on the Notification Date, a replacement winner will be selected at the Promoter’s discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by phone or email. The original entry/nomination will then be forfeited.
- The first name and country of the winner will be available for three months from the Notification Date and can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses, Wilson Fields Farm, Inglewhite, Preston, PR3 2LH. The details of the Competition winner will also be made available on the www.facebook.com/butlerscheese page and be available for public viewing for three months following the Notification Date.
- All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the Competition will have such an effect.
- The Promoter will use Entrants’ and nominees’ personal details only for the purpose of administering the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Competition or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or the Competition Prize.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
- Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Competition rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed