WIN! A i430 Swiss Grill BBQ worth £190 from Calor Gas Ltd
Country living doesn’t mean compromising on comfort and convenience. That’s the genius of Calor and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG).
For homes in rural areas, Calor LPG is the closest possible alternative to mains gas. It provides a reliable and versatile heat source for controllable cooking, efficient home heating and hot water. And the expertise of our nationwide engineering specialists, ensures trouble-free LPG installation, from boiler and tank servicing installation to repairs for all. So whether you’re keeping off the winter chill or cooking up summer treats for friends, LPG really does provide exceptional energy and helps you to reach a more convenient country lifestyle.
LPG – the clever choice
- LPG offers off-mains rural customers the lowest carbon emissions of all fossil fuels (11.7% less CO2 per kWh than heating oil)*.
- It’s perfect for controllable heating, real flame fires, hobs and ovens.
- LPG poses fewer ground or water pollution hazards.
- LPG burns clean with virtually no soot and very few sulphur emissions.
- The closest option to mains gas for rural households.
Calor – the clever supplier
- Over 75 years of experience.
- We’re the UK’s leading supplier of LPG.
- We have the UK’s largest LPG tanker fleet, which ensures deliveries – whatever the weather.
- We have local Customer Operations Centres so help is always on hand.
- Our engineers meet all your LPG tank and boiler installation, maintenance or repair needs.
- The Think Tank® technology allows automatic re-ordering so you should never run out of LPG in your bulk tank.
- Calor Account Online allows 24/7 control and access to your account.
For more information please visit www.calor.co.uk or call 0800 626 626.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 10th April 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK residents only.
- The promoter of the BBQ prize draw is Calor Gas Limited (Registered Company No. 00303703) of Athena House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick CV34 6RL (the “Promoter”).
- There is one barbecue available as the prize which is a Swiss Grill i430.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over who complete and return the attached form by 10th April 2013 (the “Prize Draw Closing Date”).
- The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or anyone connected with the organisations involved, or with the Promoter’s support funding promotion.
- Only one entry per household is permitted.
- The winners of the prize draw will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received. The Promoter’s decision as to the operation of the prize draw will be final.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within 14 days of the Prize Draw Closing Date. The prize must be claimed within 14 days of the notification to each winner from the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the prize and offer a substitute prize of equal value if necessary. No cash alternative is available.
- Winners’ details will be available on written request to the Marketing Department, Calor Gas Limited, Athena House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6RL.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice, if in the Promoter’s opinion events or circumstances occur outside the Promoter’s control.
- Entry into this prize draw is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed