WIN! A gourmet food hamper from Cottage Delight
To celebrate their 40 years anniversary, speciality food producers, Cottage Delight, are giving away a delicious selection of their traditionally made favourites.
Three lucky winners will receive a gourmet hamper containing sweet and savoury treats such as the signature handmade tablet fudge, hand poured Strawberry Extra Jam full of whole fruits, and bestselling Caramelised Onion Chutney great for perking up sandwiches or cheese on toast.
Also in the hamper is classic Farmhouse Pickle, full of crisp harvest vegetables, lovely with Great British cheeses or cold meats and creamy Lemon Curd, made to an old family recipe. It’s irresistible on hot buttered toast and is a luxurious filling for home-made cakes.
Perfect for dipping, wraps and barbecues the mini bottles of Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce and Spicy English Mustard Sauce are favourites with all the family. Try Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce with seafood, fishcakes or chicken. Spicy English Mustard Sauce is delicious with sausages, pork pies or a hot beef roll and both are ideal for dunking with chips.
Completing the hamper selection is the gourmet Duck Pâté with Armagnac. Traditionally made by a French family, it’s a real treat for posh picnics or dinner parties. Or why not simply put the kettle on and enjoy the award winning, melt-in-the mouth English Toffee Biscuits and generously topped, hand baked Fruit and Nut Cake?
The Cottage Delight website is brimming full of new recipes and serving suggestion ideas. There is a delicious selection of both classic and contemporary fine foods and accompaniments – all created with a home-made taste.
You can find Cottage Delight speciality foods in carefully selected department stores, garden centres, farm shops, butchers, delicatessens and tourist attractions. Or visit their website www.cottagedelight.co.uk to buy online or to search for your nearest stockist.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 8th May 2014.
- Entrants must be UK residents and not employees (or members of their families) of Cottage Delight Ltd. Entrants under 18yrs must have parental consent.
- Three winners, selected at random from correct entries, will be informed by e-mail no later than 30.5.14.
- Prize includes; Fudge (100g), English Toffee Biscuits (175g), Fruit & Nut Cake (500g), Oval Alberts (150g), Duck Pâté with Armagnac (190g), Strawberry Extra Jam (340g), Lemon Curd (315g), Farmhouse Pickle (310g), Caramelised Onion Chutney (310g), Sweet Apple Chutney (105g), Orange Marmalade Thin Cut (113g), Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce (100ml), Spicy English Mustard Sauce (100ml).
- By giving Cottage Delight your details you are agreeing that you are willing to enter into future correspondence with Cottage Delight. Cottage Delight will not pass your details to any other company or third party.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferrable. No cash or product alternative will be offered.
- Winners of the competition will be selected by Cottage Delight, on the basis of their judgement of the best and most accurate response.
- Winners agree to take part in future promotional activity. Judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their e-mail address to
- Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the competition.
- Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents of bulk entries will not be eligible for the competition.
- We will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
*This competition has now ended