WIN! A Glass Collection Kitchen Glass Splashback by Johnny Cotter
The Johnny Cotter Glass Collection includes stunning, limited and exclusive edition art digitally printed and applied to a glass canvas. From the coastal town of Folkestone in Kent, Johnny Cotter is a favourite artist amongst locals, and is now becoming recognised globally. His famous piece “Let me listen to me and not to them”, now viewed over 180 million times, created a worldwide buzz generating controversy and mass media interest.
*The Johnny Cotter Glass Collection* is based on Johnny’s original creations, featuring specific pieces designed for either Kitchen Splashbacks, Bathroom Wall Glass or simply Wall Art.
*The Johnny Cotter Exclusive Glass Collection* includes ten Very Important Pieces, carefully selected and available to purchase at a limited quantity.
Read more about Johnny Cotter www.johnnycotter.com
How to enter:
– Like the Glass House UK Facebook page
– Copy and Share your favourite *Glass Collection* Kitchen Glass Splashback by Johnny Cotter on the Glass House UK Facebook wall. The complete collection is available to view on the Glass House UK website:
– Get as many likes as possible for your post!
How do we pick the winner?
The participant with the most likes will win the competition. The 25 runners up will be entitled to a 15% discount to use if purchasing any Johnny Cotter piece. (Offer valid up to 14 days after the competition closing date.)
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 15th September 2014.
- This offer is open to all UK mainland residents.
- Glass will be 6mm toughened with highly polished edges up to a maximum size of (W)1000mm x (H)800mm (larger size splashbacks may be negotiated at an extra charge for the winner). Up to four (7mm) screw holes can be included.
- The chosen image should be part of the Glass Collection by Johnny Cotter, Kitchen Glass Splashback
- The chosen image should be posted on the Glass House UK Facebook wall.
- Glass House UK reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content posted on their Facebook wall.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED