WIN! A free alloy wheel refurbishment from The Wheel Specialist
Scuffing your alloy wheels is inevitable – living with the result doesn’t have to be. The Wheel Specialist is the UK’s friendliest alloy wheel refurbishment company turning your worn, corroded and damaged alloy wheels in to a thing of beauty.
The Wheel Specialist offers the simplest solution to repair your damaged alloy wheels, all you need to do is drop your car off and pick it up later that day with your newly refurbished stunning wheels all fitted and rebalanced and back on the car. All of our branches have fully trained, friendly technicians that will talk you through the whole process ensuring you understand all the details, we pledge to give you all the information you need before we even start.
The Wheel Specialist does all the hard work for you, we take your vehicle, remove the wheels and refurbish them to look brand new……it’s that simple. In the comfort of our showrooms – we will fully explain the process and costs to you in plain English.
Why not go for something different – fancy some coloured wheels? If you are looking for a different look why not pop in to branch and check out our bespoke ranges. We can give you a jaw dropping finish that can make you the envy of all your friends.
To find out more about the simple Wheel Specialist service visit our website: www.thewheelspecialist.co.uk
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Wheel-Specialist-UK/106931326046323
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
at home Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date is 6th December 2011
2. This offer is only open to UK residents.
3. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
The Wheel Specialist Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary
2. Only one entry per person
3. The competition is open to all UK residents, except employees or family members or franchisees of The Wheel Specialist or staff that work within the network.
4. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If there is no response within a further 14 days, the prize will be awarded to the runner up.
5. The Wheel Specialist reserves the right to offer alternative items/services of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
6. The winner may be required to participate in post competition publicity should The Wheel Specialist decide.
7. Promoted by The Wheel Specialist; 205 Tyburn Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 8NB
8. This competition will run from 26th October 2011 (9.00am) 6th December 2011 (12.00am)
9. Details of the winner can be requested by emailing email@example.com
10. Entries will only be accepted in the above time period.
11. There is only one prize to be won and only one person can win.
12. The prize is alloy wheel refurbishment for four wheels only – excluding diamond cutting.
13. Any severely damaged or buckled wheels cannot be accepted. If it is no possible to refurbish the wheels the winner will be notified and they can select someone else to receive the prize.
14. The prize holds no cash or resale value.
15. The prize is only available to the named winner.
16. The Wheel Specialist reserves the right to terminate the competition at any point.
17. The Wheel Specialist reserves the right to refuse to refurbish damaged or buckled wheels.
18. The winner can choose a finish of their choice from the standard 16 finishes.
19. A 12 month guarantee is not given on this prize.
20. There can only be one winner – In the instance of a tie, The Wheel Specialist or a nominated representative will randomly select a winner using a random selection process.
21. If the winner decides they don’t want their wheels refurbished the prize holds no cash value as an alternative.
22. The winner will be selected using a random selection method
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to our email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and communications from the competition prize provider.
Click here to find out what other competitions At Home magazine is running