WIN! A fantastic Airfix and Humbrol Bundle
Airfix and Humbrol are giving at home readers the chance to win this fantastic bundle. You are entering to win a Humbrol Work Station along with the Airfix RAF Red Arrows Hawk Starter Set.
A must for every modeller. The Humbrol Work Station is manufactured from a tough and durable material that can’t be melted by Humbrol Poly Cement. Suitable for use with A4 Cutting Mat (AG9155)
The Humbrol Work Station has many features:
- Double depth sections for holding 9 x 14ml/12ml Humbrol Enamel or Acrylic pots, or 3ml Humbrol Acrylic pots.
- Double depth water cup holders, which allows the modeller to place Humbrol 28ml products, such as: Mattcote, Satincote and Glosscote, Decalfix, Maskol, Clearfix, Thinners, Liquid Poly and Weathering Powders.
- Designed to fit the new Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat (AG9155) within the working area.
- Two mixing areas either side of the Cutting Mat.
- A4 Instruction sheet holder.
- Brush and tool holders.
- Easy to hold handles either side of the Work Station.
- Rubber feet, which allows the modeller to place on a flat surface.
After first flying the Folland Gnat from 1965, the Red Arrows took delivery of the British Aerospace Hawk trainer in the autumn of 1979 and during that winter the pilots converted from the Gnat and worked up a display using the new aeroplane in time for the 1980 display season. Since being introduced into service with the Red Arrows, the Hawk has taken the Team on tours across the world.
Visit our website: www.airfix.com
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 22nd March 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK mainland residents only.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed