WIN! A family ticket for our classic London Duck sightseeing tour
It’s fun, it’s quirky and it’s different! Perfect for all ages, it’s the only way to experience the sights and sounds of central London on land and river without leaving the comfort of your seat!
Departing from Chicheley Street SE1, which is just behind the London Eye, our amphibious vehicles drive past famous London landmarks such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square before a dramatic launch into the River Thames from our slipway at MI6. All this on vehicles used for the D-Day landings in 1944.
The tour lasts about 75 minutes, with approximately 30 minutes on the river and is enhanced by an entertaining, action packed commentary by our tour guides who provide an alternative and insightful view of London’s history, plus fascinating facts and figures about the original D-Day vehicles themselves.
Our Ducks have been modified to meet stringent safety regulations set by the road and river authorities. Each vehicle seats 30 passengers, has a public address system and is fitted with full safety equipment.
*not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 20th September 2013.
- Prize of 1 family voucher is for 2 Adults & 2 Children for Classic Sightseeing Tour Only.
- This prize has no cash value and is non-transferable.
- The prize is offered under the general operating Terms and Conditions of London Duck Tours .
- Employees and associates of London Duck Tours may not enter.
- Competition only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
**This competition has now closed