WIN! A family meal at Harvester worth £100
Whether it’s the tender spit-roast chicken, succulent ribs with barbecue sauce or flame-grilled salmon – all with the unlimited signature salad bar – Harvester Salad and Grill restaurants are the perfect place for the whole family to sit down and dine together.
Harvester’s Salad and Grill menu allows guests to personalise their dishes, offering an amazing variety of choice with more than 1500 meal combinations, guaranteeing something for everyone. Guests select their main from the Tasty Grills section, choose which sauce and side they would like to accompany their meal, and then make the most of the unlimited trips to the salad bar.
Harvester is ideal for the whole family with its Young Guest menu which offers a range of appetite sizes and even a ‘make your own’ section allowing little chefs to get stuck in! For those that seek genuine value in warm and friendly surroundings, whether it’s for a family meal, a relaxing drink or a bite to eat with friends, Harvester is the best place to be.
Now we’re giving you the opportunity to enjoy the Harvester Salad & Grill menu for yourselves. Simply enter our competition for a chance to win.
HOW TO ENTER
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of the family meals is to fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 23th September 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK mainland residents only.
- The prize can only be claimed at the Harvester Restaurants. Moto Harvesters are not included.
- All visits must be arranged via Harvester Public Relations 0121 265 7070.
- Prize is as stated; there is no cash alternative. No change given.
- The winner and three guests are entitled to dine for free.
- Prize is based on a food and drink allowance of £25 per guest (total prize value – £100).
- One main meal must be purchased per guest.
- Prize must be claimed in one night.
- Prize must be claimed by 8th November 2013.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
**This competition has now closed