WIN! A fabulous 4-star gourmet weekend for two in Bologna with Ponti’s Italian Kitchen
In celebration of their 50th Anniversary and the launch of the new 50th anniversary menu, Ponti’s Italian Kitchen, specialists in cuisine from the Emilia Romagna region of Italy, is offering readers of At Home the chance to win a fabulous 4-star Gourmet Weekend for two in Italy.
One lucky reader and their guest will spend three nights in Bologna, the capital city of the Emilia Romagna region and home to the famous dish, spaghetti bolognese. Acclaimed as the food capital of Italy, the prize includes a guided tour of Bologna’s food market, a visit to see Parmigiano Reggiano being made, a private cooking lesson and the opportunity to learn about the history of Modena’s Balsamic Vinegar. Of course they’ll be lots of time to explore this historic city on your own, which boasts the world’s oldest university and an abundance of shops and bars.
Ponti’s Italian Kitchen is passionate and committed to the food and exceptional quality ingredients from its home region, Emilia Romagna. Dishes are simply prepared using the freshest quality ingredients with a generation’s twist on traditional classics. Provenance is a key part of the menu, with several dishes denoted with the D.O.P logo, the official mark which certifies that the products are genuine speciality products from the region. So the Parma Ham is from Parma and nowhere else!
Mouth-watering new dishes on the 50th Anniversary menu include: ‘Insalata Di Mozzarella E Zucca’ – roasted butternut squash, mozzarella di Buffalo, wilted greens, crispy parmesan & breadcrumbs, ‘Pollo Alla Milanese’ – pan fried breaded chicken breast, crispy pancetta, melted mozzarella & lemon mayo on toasted focaccia, ‘Spezzatino Di Pesce’ – a seafood stew of salmon, whiting, prawns and clams cooked in a light saffron and tomato stew, plus, ‘Pizzadinas’ – popular pizza toppings encased in a crisp Italian Flatbread.
The prize includes:
- A three night weekend break for two people to Bologna in Emilia Romagna, Italy
- Flights from a London airport (excluding high-season departure dates), accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at a central 4* hotel in a twin/double bedded room
- Return transfers between the airport and hotel in Italy
- Guided tour of a food market, pasta cookery class followed by dinner with local wines, a visit to the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory with tasting, visit to a balsamic vinegar producer, private transfers on excursions and the services of a tour guide.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win this fabulous 4-star Gourmet weekend for two in Bologna with Ponti’s Italian Kitchen, just fill in the form below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Closing date is 27th July 2013.
- Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- The prize does not include travel insurance, spending money or additional expenses at the hotel
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance
- The trip is for a Thursday pm arrival/Sunday departure at a weekend of the winners choosing subject to availability with Bluone Food Tours
- Winners may alter their itinerary by discussing the details direct with Bluone subject to availability. Amendments and extras may be chargeable so please check before confirmation
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives
- The holiday must be taken by Thursday 28 November 2013
- The winner and their guest may be required to participate in publicity
- The Promoter has the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond their control
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now ended