WIN! A Dim Sum lunch for two at Royal China Canary Wharf
Royal China is renowned as the best Chinese restaurant group in London. With six establishments located across the Capital, Royal China restaurants are perfect for guests wishing to indulge in authentic Hong Kong Chinese cuisine.
On weekdays the 130-seat restaurant is popular with business people. Its bustling atmosphere and friendly staff also make it a huge attraction for locals and families. Enjoy Royal China’s à la carte menu featuring a range of traditional Chinese dishes, or sample one of the four-course Set Menus.
Royal China is renowned for its extensive selection of Dim Sum, which is served daily from Noon – 5pm. Dishes include: Pan Fried Roast Duck Gyoza; Prawn Dumplings; and Deep Fried Chicken and Cheese Rolls.
For more details on Royal China Canary Wharf, please telephone 020 7719 0888 or visit www.royalchinagroup.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 19th April 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK mainland residents only.
- The prize is a Dim Sum lunch for two people at Royal China Canary Wharf up to the value of £70, including drinks. It is valid until 30th September 2013 and is available Monday – Thursday. There is no cash alternative.
- Travel and all extras are not included in the prize.
- The prize winner must be over 18 years of age.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed