WIN! A complete wetroom or one of five runner-up prizes of £250
Shower a loved one with a gift and put a smile on their face or alternatively, you could enjoy the prize yourself! Why don’t you make tripping over shower trays a thing of the past and enter our competition to win a luxury Aquarius wetroom from Bathing Solutions.
Bathing Solutions has been helping customers bathe safely for over 15 years. The company has an extensive range of stylish wetrooms, walk-in baths and showers – all produced to the highest safety and quality standards – to help ensure continued independence.
The Aquarius wetroom is the ultimate, stylish and sophisticated answer to bathing difficulty; even providing wheelchair access where needed.
It is designed to replace an existing bath and is available with an optional end glass panel that is made and fitted to suit any size of bathroom. The Aquarius wetroom is custom built to your bathroom’s dimensions and is an ideal solution to optimise space available.
The wetroom has a slip-resistant floor and comes with easy to clean wall panels with no grout, which means no mould and therefore, is more hygienic. And, the wall panels, as too the mosaic floor tiles, are available in a range of attractive colours.
A host of optional extras are available on the Aquarius including grab rails, folding seats (wooden or padded), thermostatic controls and half-height screens for those that need assistance with bathing.
For more information on bathing solutions available from Bathing Solutions, please call 0800 542 5855 or visit www.bathingsolutions.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win a fabulous wetroom from Bathing Solutions just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 9th May 2012
- Winner must be 18 or over.
- This offer is only open to UK excluding NI residents.
- Free Prize Draw. Promoter: Care in Bathing Ltd, Hewell Road, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 6BW.
- By entering you agree to these rules. Competition start date is 11th April 2012, all entries received after 9th May 2012 will not be considered and entries will not be returned.
- Only one entry permitted per household. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited.
- All valid entries will be placed in the draw due to take place on 10th May 2012.
- Your chances of winning are based on the number of entries received.
- We will also select 5 random runner-up qualifier prizes to receive £250 discount on any bath or shower product purchased.
- The winner’s prize will be an Aquarius wetroom from Bathing Solutions. Optional extras will be charged as per the Bathing Solutions retail price list. Installation of the chosen product is included. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Our decision as to the winner is final. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. Winners agree to publicity and photography upon installation of their prize.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running