WIN A complete set of six superb roller blinds worth £500
The Summer of 2012 will be remembered for great two celebrations, the Olympics and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. Why not make that three celebrations by giving your windows a fresh new look with a complete set of roller blinds from UK Blinds, a leading supplier of all types of window coverings including shutters, awning, curtains and of course blinds.
UK Blinds don’t just supply the normal venetian, verticals, rollers, pleated and romans. Also available are speciality blinds such as INTU and Perfect fit, both ideal for conservatories because of no need for drilling or screw-fixing. It doesn’t stop there… other options even include remote control automatic vertical and roller blinds.
Most products are manufactured in their factories in Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham, all to the highest standard using only top quality systems and fabrics, and are fully guaranteed. Some products have a passport and are finished in the UK.
To celebrate the launch of their superb new Summer Collection of Roller Blinds, UK Blinds are offering At Home with Lorraine Kelly readers a chance to win SIX SUPERB ROLLER BLINDS worth £500! So if you’d like to your windows a colourful and fresh new appearance, then enter now!
For more information, visit www.ukblinds.com
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 3rd September 2012.
- The promoter of this competition is UK Blinds (“the Promoter”). The competition is open to anyone aged 16 years and above, who is not employed by or connected with the Promoter.
- The winner shall be chosen at random.
- The prize will be SIX roller blinds. The maximum size of each blind is 2000mm x 2000mm. All blinds will be produced using the UK Blinds chain-operated System 32 and will have a plain finish. The blinds must be selected from the special fabrics collection. Measuring and fitting is included.
- Please note that no cash prize alternative will be offered. The promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition including altering prizes. The prize is non-negotiable. The Promoters decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted within one month of the closing date of the draw to arrange for measurement and fitting.
- It is strictly one entry per person. Any subsequent entries will not be considered.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are agreeing for UK Blinds to contact you by email with future communications.
- This offer is only open to UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running