Win a bottomless Skinny Fizz dinner at Browns Brasserie & Bar for four people!!!
WIN a night out with The Skinny Fizz and Browns Brasserie & Bar! One lucky winner will enjoy free-flowing Skinny Fizz and dinner in any Browns Brasserie & Bar for themself and three friends.
The Skinny Fizz is a premium sparkling Spanish wine made in the same method as Champagne which is sourced, packaged and stored with very high levels of sustainability. Made by award-winning producer Pago de Tharsys, this low sugar, low calorie, natural, totally vegan sparkling wine has less than 0.2 grams of naturally occurring sugar per 125ml glass. With just 45 calories per 100ml (which is under 57 calories per 125ml) The Skinny Fizz is almost as guilt-free as it is delicious!
Behind every great wine there is a great story…
The Skinny Fizz is made by the ‘Godfather of Valencian Cava’ – Vincente Garcia. Vincente was making award-winning sparkling wines in his home town of Requena in Valencia, and despite the undeniable quality of these wines, he could not label them ‘Cava’ as Requena was just outside the Cava border. Just like Champagne, no one can call a wine Cava unless it comes from within the Cava boundary. Vincente thought this was wrong and wanted to change the system. Against all odds, Vincente took on the Cava regulatory body in a bid to win the right to call his sparkling wines Cava. This legal battle cost Vincente almost everything he had. His own family thought he was mad to continue the fight and urged him to stop as he would never win, but Vincente Garcia DID win and now the owner of Pago de Tharsys, produces some of Spain’s very best Cava and will always be remembered for that victory that changed the future of Cava.
Follow all the action on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 30 July 2017.
- This offer is open to all UK residents, 18 years and over.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so automatically disqualifies the entrant from the competition, rendering their entry void.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE AND EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically rendered void.
- The prize consists of dinner for four people in any Browns Restaurant up to the value of £175 and a total of 6 bottles of The Skinny Fizz. All food and drink must be consumed on premise.
- The winner must contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim their prize within 30 days of being notified. We (the Wine Cellar Club) will make the booking for their dinner at their desired Browns Brasserie & Bar.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- Winner may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g. be photographed for website/social media/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.