WIN! A 2012 Parkdean holiday
A food-lovers’ getaway with all the right ingredients
Parkdean’s award-winning holiday parks are set in great locations that boast delicious local foods for you to explore
One thing that can make or break a holiday is the food. Fresh local cuisine is often one of the highlights of a trip away and tastes and smells often conjure up great memories of your time abroad. However, you don’t have to travel around the world to sample world-class cuisine. You can taste it right here in Britain, on a holiday with Parkdean.
Winner of Best UK Holiday Operator at the British Travel Awards, Parkdean is one of Britain’s leading holiday park operators, and boasts 24 award-winning parks in some of the best coastal, countryside and woodland locations across England, Scotland and Wales. Parkdean has carved out a name for itself by providing fun and affordable breaks in uniquely beautiful settings – places which are often synonymous with excellent local food.
FOR MORE INFORMATION For any enquiries about Parkdean’s holiday parks and accommodation, or if you would like to make a booking, please call 0844 381 9151 or visit www.parkdean.com/athome
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
at home Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date is 28th February 2012
2. This offer is only open to UK residents.
3. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here .
Parkdean Terms & Conditions
1. FIRST CORRECT ENTRY DRAWN AT RANDOM WINS.
2. ENTRANTS MUST BE OVER 18.
3. CLOSING DATE IS 28th FEBRUARY 2012.
4. THE FIRST PRIZE IS A SEVEN-NIGHT HOLIDAY IN 2012, IN A TWO-BEDROOM CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOME FOR UP TO FOUR SHARING, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 2012 SEASON (OPENING DATES OF PARKS VARY) AT ONE OF 24 PARKS, EXCLUDING SCHOOL AND BANK HOLIDAY PERIODS.
6. ALL ENTRANTS WILL BE SENT A BROCHURE AND ADDED TO THE PARKDEAN MAILING LIST.
7. ENTRANTS CAN CONTACT PARKDEAN TO BE REMOVED FROM THE MAILING LIST.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to our email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and communications from the competition prize provider.
Click here to find out what other competitions At Home magazine is running