WIN! A 110 Forerunner watch and 5 runner’s up prizes from the Nature’s Path breakfast portfolio
Born in Vancouver back in 1985, Nature’s Path is a proud, independently-owned family business with an unflinching commitment to bring great tasting breakfast cereals to the UK’s rapidly expanding gluten-free fixture.
Coeliac disease is a common digestive condition where a person has an adverse reaction to gluten.
With the Coeliac UK emblem sitting proudly on all their packaging, Nature’s Path believes passionately that free-from needn’t mean taste free.
Nature’s Path was a pioneering brand that understand from the outset that the opportunity for top-notch gluten-free products extended far beyond medically diagnosed coeliacs (only 1% of the population) and should also include those consumers who were working hard to reduce their gluten intake (healthier eating, diets….). The products needed to not only offer great taste but also exude mainstream appeal, because in the past too many gluten-free offerings had simply lacked appetite appeal.
Today Nature’s Path offers everything from luxurious Nice & Nobbly granolas and hot porridge sachets through to snacking bars, traditional flaked and puffed riced cereals (Mesa sunrise, Maple Sunrise & Crispy Rice)and a particularly successful kids portfolio (Munch, Os and Choco Munch) that addressed the key issue that in the past many children had felt like second-class citizens at the breakfast table.
Nature’s Path is an expert in organic only recipes and ancient grains (flax, amaranth, spelt, quinoa….) which is why our breakfast cereals are overloaded with great tastes and textures.
For more information, visit www.naturespath.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just answer the question and fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 31st May 2014.
- Entrants must be resident in the UK and over the age of 18, but not employees (or members of their families) of Nature’s Path, their agents or anyone connected with the draw.
- Winners will be notified by post or e-mail. The names and counties of the prize winners will be made available after 15.6.14 to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope and applying to the draw address in an envelope marked ‘results’.
- Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries.
- No cash alternative will be offered. Entry to the draw is free and entries must be on the official form.
- The prizes are 1 Garmin 110 Forerunner and 5 runners-up packs of Nature’s Path breakfast cereals equivalent to the height of each of the 5 runners up
- This offer is open to UK residents only.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
*This competition has now ended