WIN! £500 towards a holiday rental stay from HomeAway.co.uk
HomeAway.co.uk are giving at home readers the chance to win £500 towards a holiday rental stay.
Tired of trying to find a hotel to fit your family? Try a holiday rental on your next family break and enjoy the freedom, comfort and space of a real ‘home’. HomeAway.co.uk, the UK’s number one holiday rentals website, is offering one lucky reader the chance to win £500 towards a stay at any one of the 410,000 properties advertised on its website. So you too can spend quality time with your loved ones and create unique holiday memories!
With full kitchen facilities, individual bedrooms, spacious living areas and even gardens and games rooms, rentals are perfect for families, and with no set timetables and no set meals, you can eat, sleep and play at your family’s own pace. Whether you like beach holidays, rural retreats or action packed adventures, there are thousands of villas, cottages and apartments to choose from on HomeAway.co.uk.
HomeAway.co.uk has been connecting homeowners with holidaymakers since 1996. The website has the best selection of any UK website and also offers added peace of mind in the form of guest reviews, free protection against fraud and a dedicated insurance product for holiday rentals.
For more information, visit: HomeAway.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 13th March 2013.
- This offer is only open to UK mainland residents only.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- HomeAway.co.uk Terms & Conditions as outlined below shall prevail in terms of the Prize Fulfillment.
- To enter you must be a resident of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. The promoter of this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is HomeAway.co.uk, operated by HomeAway UK Limited (the “Promoter”). The Promoter’s address is: Portland House, 25th floor, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH.
- The Prize Draw opens on 13/02/2013 and closes on 13/03/2013; entries submitted after that time will not be entered in the draw.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of HomeAway.co.uk, their agencies or associated companies, or the immediate families of anyone associated with the Prize Draw. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility, age, identity and e-mail account of entrants, and entrants agree to provide such information as the Promoter may reasonably request in this connection.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any payment of any costs, expenses, fees or taxes associated with the receipt or use of any of the Prizes.
- By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter and these Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The Promoter, and those working for Promoter or on behalf of Promoter, will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected e-mail, or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and/or any other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays or any human error which may occur in the transmission, attempted transmission, receipt or processing of the entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of the relevant entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, or non-entitlement under, or breach of, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person who submits an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the holder of the e-mail account from which the entry is made.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance or use of any Prize to the maximum extent permissible under applicable laws.
- Confirmation of booking with the property owner or owners must be provided by sending an email to HomeAway.co.uk via the address provided in the prize confirmation email before funds are released.
- The stay must occur within the one (1) year period following the notification to the winner that he or she won the prize, at which time the prize shall expire.
- The prize winner must provide proof of the rental rate payable for the property by sending the property owner’s confirmation of the booking and the total amount payable to the email address provided in the prize confirmation email.
- HomeAway.co.uk will be responsible for paying to the property owner or owners the amount of the rental cost up to a maximum of £500, provided that should the rental cost (1) come to less than £500, HomeAway.co.uk will forward the difference by cheque or bank transfer (as specified by the winner) to the winner, or (2) exceed £500, it will be the duty of the winner to pay the excess to the relevant owner/owners.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the winner must bear his/her own travel and other costs in connection with the property rental.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed