Win £250 to spend with Parks London Candles
At Home has teamed up with Parks London, manufacturer of luxury candles, diffusers and fragrances for the home to give one lucky winner a chance to win a £250 voucher to spend on Parks London website. All you need to do is answer the question below…
In 1989 Carol Symons made three scented candles to sell in her side-street boutique alongside its collection of gifts. The candles were hand-poured 100% natural wax and all in her signature scent (Parks Original). It wasn’t long before established brands like Harrods, Thomas Goode and Nina Campbell recognised the unique attention to detail, quality of burn combined with the fine fragrance. They began placing orders and it quickly became impossible to meet the demand.
These were not only the earliest days of fine-fragranced candles for the home but also a time when Greenpeace and the environmental movement weren’t taken seriously. Candle manufacturers hadn’t realised the importance of working with eco-friendly products. Carol’s commitment to 100% natural wax and a super-clean burn was beyond the experience and capabilities of volume producers – using paraffin.
Those values have driven continual investment in R&D, the production team and infrastructure. Our laboratories thrive on developing proprietary processes for super-clean burns, proprietary formulas for wax and wicks. Our Head of Engineering is ex-British military and only commissions the finest machinery from around the world. Everything we do is obsessively focussed on making Englands’ finest candles.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date 01 September 2017
- This offer is open to all UK residents
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so automatically disqualifies the entrant from the competition, rendering their entry void.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE AND EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- Winner may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g. be photographed for website/social media/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Keep up to date with our latest competitions and special offers by following us on Twitter and joining us on Facebook