WIN! £150 worth of John Lewis vouchers courtesy of Direct Line
We’re teaming up with Direct Line home insurance to give you the chance to win £150 in John Lewis vouchers.
You might be inspired by watching Sarah Beeny’s ‘Property Homes’ or Kirstie and Phil’s ‘Location, Location, Location’ and ‘Relocation, Relocation’ that have been gripping the nation with tips on how to decorate and de-clutter the home.
While giving your home a new lease of life can be exciting and fulfilling, it’s also important not to forget house insurance. One of the UK’s most trusted insurers, Direct Line, is offering home contents insurance at competitive rates.
Are you thinking about decorating and brightening up your home before the festive period arrives? Enter today and you could be in for an early Christmas treat with your home receiving the make-over it deserves.
For more information, visit us at www.directline.com
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 13th December 2012.
- This offer is only open to UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- Only one comment entry per person. Multiple, automated or bulk entries will result in immediate disqualification.
- The winner will be contacted by email.
- Entries will only be deemed valid if a valid email address is provided when commenting or a valid Facebook account is used. The Promoters are at home and Direct Line Insurance plc, registered office address, The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds, LS1 4AZ.
- By participating in this prize draw you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw is not open to employees of Direct Line Group Companies, their families or anyone associated with this draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible, will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of entry.
- The prize is £150 John Lewis Gift Voucher and the prize includes postage to winners’ UK addresses.
- Winners will be drawn at random at the end of the promotion.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners must cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required by Direct Line.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running