WIN! £100 voucher to Sweaty Betty PLUS a year supply of Spatone Apple for two Lucky Readers!
Spatone are giving at home readers the chance to win £100 voucher to Sweaty Betty PLUS a year supply of Spatone Apple.
Low iron levels can cause symptoms such as fatigue, decreased ability to concentrate, pale skin, dry, brittle nails and hair and low mood. According to a government report 91% of women aged between 19 and 64 years are consuming less than the Recommended Daily Allowance of iron1.
Iron cannot be produced by the body therefore the only way to top up iron levels are through your diet or a supplement.
Spatone is a unique natural iron containing spring water sourced from the Welsh mountains of Snowdonia National Park – which can easily help top up your iron levels, with fewer of the unpleasant side effects experienced with conventional iron supplements. Generally, iron is a very difficult mineral for the body to absorb. However, Spatone has been shown to have 40% bioavailability2, compared to only 5 – 20% from food and other iron supplements3. This means that you only need to take a sachet-a-day to fulfil the body’s total requirements for (absorbed) iron. Spatone is safe for children over the age of two.
This stuff is a miracle, June 2011
I had an iron count of 4.5, and my tablets were not being absorbed, not to mention hideous constipation…! I was suffering horribly with fatigue and a strong metallic taste and burning tongue. I started drinking these, 2 a day at first because of my low iron. I drank them with a small amount of fresh orange. After a month, I had bundles of energy, my complexion was rosier, and I felt very well… I cannot recommend this enough, if you struggle to absorb iron. I have no trouble absorbing this, and my sensitive system doesn’t react to it at all. Worth every penny!
Liquid Iron, October 2011
I’ve been taking Spatone for about 2 months now and feel so much better for it. I understand that a lack of iron contributes to exhaustion, since taking this I have felt a lot more energetic.
Visit www.spatone.com to find out more about Spatone.
1 The National Diet & Nutrition Survey: adults aged 19 to 64 years (2003). Carried out in Great Britain on behalf of the Food Standards Agency and the Departments of Health by the Social Survey Division
2 Worwood, ‘Iron absorption from a natural mineral water (Spatone Iron +)’, Clinical and Laboratory Haematology, 1996
3 D. McKenna (Royal Victoria Hospital) et al. ‘a randomised trial investigating and iron-rich natural mineral water as a prophylaxis against iron deficiency in pregnancy’ in Clinical and Laboratory Haematology, 2003, 25 99-103
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is 19th March 2013.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- Entries will only be accepted using the proper entry form submitted online to EMP Media Ltd, EMP House, Pembroke Road, Muswell Hill, London N10 2HR.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Competition entrants need to be full time residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- We are unable to accept third party entries to the competition.
- Illegible or altered entry forms will not be accepted, nor will entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Nelsons is not responsible for lost / stolen / intercepted or mislaid entry forms. Proof of sending / transmission shall not be proof of receipt.
- The winner will be drawn at random at a time as specified as part of the competition. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each winner will receive the following prize: £100 gift voucher to ‘Sweaty Betty’ and a year supply of Spatone Apple (12 Boxes of 28-day Spatone Apple).
- Please note that all prize descriptions are illustrative and not definitive.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter this prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Nelsons will not be responsible for any fees or other charges payable by the winner. Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements advertised (or listed in these draw rules) are at the expense of the winner and/or their party.
- The Winner agrees to take part in publicity associated with the prize draw.
- Acceptance of the prize is conditional upon the acknowledgement and agreement by the winner that: Nelsons accept no liability for any loss or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising, in relation to the prize.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
Click here to find out what other competitions at home magazine is running
**This competition has now closed.