WIN! £100 of M&S vouchers to spend how you choose
Just Retirement Solutions Limited (JRS) are part of the Just Retirement (Holdings) Limited group of companies. Established in 2004, they specialise only in providing financial solutions for those at or in retirement. They value their customer service, and aim to positively transform customers’ lives in retirement.
JRS have given advice to thousands of people who have used the cash built up in their homes to provide for a better retirement. They always treat customers fairly and honestly, and actively encourage customers to speak to their families and discuss all their options. Their dedicated advisers and customer service teams are there to support customers through every step of their retirement journey.
For more information see our website: www.justretirement.com/jrs
We’re giving away £100 of M&S vouchers to spend how you choose – from delicious food to this season’s must have clothing.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 31st December 2013.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Just Retirement Solutions Limited. Registered Office: Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU. Registered in England Number 05125701. (‘Just Retirement’).
- Entry to the prize draw is made by answering a question, completing and returning a voucher from the advertorial feature in the October edition of ‘At Home’ publication.
- This prize draw is open to individuals aged at least 18 who are UK residents, excluding employees of Just Retirement, or any of its holding companies or subsidiaries or subsidiaries of its holding companies (‘group companies’), their families or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- To qualify, entrants must complete and return a voucher [from the advertorial feature in the ‘At Home [insert date/edition] publication with the correct answer to the specified question by 31/12/2013. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Any entry that is incorrect, incomplete, altered or not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions may be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost or delayed in submission. Proof of despatch/submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The prize is: £100 of Marks and Spencer vouchers.
- The prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative to the prize, but Just Retirement reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of greater or equal value.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from the eligible entries received.
- The winner(s) will be announced after 4pm on 06/01/2014 and notified within 5 days of this prize draw date if not present, by telephone or email, and reasonable attempts will be made to notify the winner. The prize is awarded conditionally on acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted within a reasonable period or if any prize is left unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period (as determined by Just Retirement), the prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and another winner will be awarded the prize following a second draw.
- The prize winner(s) agree to their name(s) and home town being disclosed by Just Retirement to other interested parties involved in the prize draw e.g. other entrants. Winner(s) name(s) will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998; and will not be used for any other purpose unless expressly agreed beforehand.
- The first name(s) of the prize winner(s) may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope marked ‘Just Retirement Solutions – At Home magazine competition – to The Marketing Department, Just Retirement Solutions, Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU after 06/01/2014.
- The prize draw will be made by an independent person on 06/01/2014. If the selection of a winning entry is open to subjective interpretation, an independent judge, or a panel that includes one independent member will be appointed. The judge or panel member will be demonstrably independent, especially from the prize draw’s promoters and anyone else connected with the prize draw and from the pool of entrants from which the eventual winner is picked. Those appointed to act as judges will be competent to judge the prize draw, and their full names are available on request.
- Just Retirement reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel the prize draw without prior notice.
- Just Retirement reserves the right to review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice, and by continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms and conditions.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law Just Retirement and anyone else connected with this prize draw exclude all responsibility for, and liability arising from, the entrants taking part in the prize draw or participating in any prize accepted and all activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk.
- By entering into this prize draw entrants agree that any answer or information submitted as part of this prize draw may be used by Just Retirement or its group companies for the purposes of their general, promotional or marketing activities. No entrants will be identified as having provided any answers or information used.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
*”Marks and Spencer logo, is a trademarks of Marks and Spencer plc. or its affiliates.
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.
*this competition has now closed