WIN! 1 of 5 jute bags full of exceptional confectionery from Buttermilk
We have teamed up with Buttermilk this month to offer you the chance to win one of five confectionery jute bags.
Buttermilk is a family business, born and bred in Cornwall, now run by Tracy and David Goad. Their family’s love and enthusiasm for everything sweet has been guiding the artisan confectionery since 1964.
All their treats are lovingly handmade in-house by craft confectioners. Stirred over open flames in traditional copper pans, the skilled team create irresistible treats that are ideal as gifts.
The traditional methods that Buttermilk use have been the same since they started over 50 years ago! In the kitchens they make award winning fudge, tablet, brittle, honeycomb and coconut ice.
Five lucky winners will receive a Buttermilk jute bag filled with goodies. Including caramel sea salt crumbly fudge, vanilla crumbly fudge, chocolate honeycomb, peanut brittle, almond brittle, chocolate peanut clusters, assorted smooth fudge, clotted cream smooth fudge and cookie and cream fudge. Yummy!
For more information and help with the question below please visit buttermilk.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 14 March 2017.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. If Buttermilk is unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
- Winners agree to the use of their name for promotional purposes. This competition is governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to join the mailing list for Buttermilk
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.