Get inspired by some of California’s most bucket-list worthy locations on this amazing Dream Holiday for 2 with TravelPlanners
Fly with United Airlines from London to Los Angeles. Enjoy 2 Nights at Loews Hollywood Hotel, 2 nights at The Harbour View Inn, Santa Barbara & 2 nights at The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, San Diego where you can experience trips to SeaWorld, California & the USS Midway. Spend your days exploring the best of California in your car courtesy of Avis!
United Airlines offers comprehensive access to the U.S. with nonstop flights from four U.K. airports, and onward connections to over 300 destinations across the Americas. With services from London Heathrow, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow. You won’t just arrive at your destination, you’ll arrive refreshed thanks to United’s high levels of in-flight comfort and personal service. From three-course meals in United Economy® to sleep-themed amenities in United Polaris℠ business class, air travel is a pleasure.
Welcome to Loews Hollywood CA Hotel – A Transcendent Retreat in the Hills
The sign. The Hills. Our urban oasis at the corner of Hollywood and Highland is your perfect base for moving and shaking, Hollywood-style. Our hotel features a Rooftop pool with complimentary poolside cabanas. Has an Ideal Hollywood location at Hollywood and Highland. Bodega offers coffee, snacks and all day dining on the go. H2 Kitchen & Bar serves drinks and bites until late. Balance Spa offers a range of treatments. Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room, and in public spaces.
WELCOME TO SANTA BARBARA’S PREMIER 4-DIAMOND LUXURY BOUTIQUE OCEAN VIEW HOTEL
Our family friendly resort style hotel provides a location that is ideal for those wishing to experience the best that Santa Barbara has to offer; from the beautiful coastline to the charming shops and restaurants along State Street. Whether you are planning a romantic retreat, a memorable family vacation or a destination wedding/honeymoon, the Harbor View Inn can accommodate. Casual meets luxury where the white sands of West Beach and historic Stearns Wharf converge with the 4-Diamond amenities of the Harbor View Inn.
Welcome to The Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa
A Tropical Hideaway in San Diego’s Pacific Beach community on the sparkling shores of Mission Bay. Our Polynesian-themed resort, only 8 miles from San Diego International Airport, offers casual elegance with palm trees, lush vegetation, tiki torches, koi ponds, waterfalls, and exotic birds that like to strike up conversation with guests. With Mission Bay as our backyard and the Pacific Ocean across the street, there’s no better choice among San Diego hotels. Enjoy spending some time at SeaWorld on the swooshing and swooping rides to interactive shows and million-gallon aquariums, this is one theme park that truly makes a big, big splash. Explore the USS Midway Museum, an adventure for everyone.
Welcome to SeaWorld California and the USS Midway aircraft carrier museum!
While staying in San Diego, enjoy complimentary admission to two of the region’s most popular attractions! Enjoy a day of fun at SeaWorld San Diego with their multitude of rides, shows and exhibits – including the brand new Orca Encounter and kid-friendly Ocean Explorer area. The USS Midway aircraft carrier is consistently ranked as the top attraction to visit in San Diego by TripAdvisor reviewers and is the most visited aircraft carrier museum in the United States. Utilizing the Midway’s self-guided audio tour, you will be able to explore over 60 exhibits, 29 aircrafts and get amazing views of the San Diego Bay, Coronado and downtown San Diego.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Closing date 8th September 2017
- This offer is open to all UK residents
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so automatically disqualifies the entrant from the competition
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE AND EMAIL to verify identification
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void
- Travel must be completed by 28th Feb 2018.
- Flights and Accommodation subject to availability at the time of booking
- Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking
- Prize to be booked by 31st October 2017
- Prize is for 2 adults
- Includes car hire with Avis for the duration of the prize
- The first winner selected (1st Prize Winner) will receive two return United Economy® airline tickets on United Airlines for travel between London Heathrow and Los Angeles
- The approximate retail value of the flight element of the prize is $1400. Actual value may vary
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the Winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise)
- TravelPlanners reserve the right to publish the winners name on the their official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on their websites
- Applicable taxes will need to be paid, including flight taxes. These will be advised at the time of booking
- The Flights and Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking and embargoes and blackout periods may apply
- All persons must travel on the same flight and dates as the winner and carry valid passports
- The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. Additional passengers can be added an cost
- If the winner cannot accept the prize, a new winner will be selected
- Visa: It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure that, should a visa be required to enter a country, this is to be obtained prior to travelling. Failure to ensure the correct documentation is in place will probably result in the passenger being refused passage on the aircraft
- Travel Insurance: It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they have travel insurance cover prior to beginning their journey
- Health Documents: It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they are in possession of any health documents that may be required for the country they are visiting. Failure to obtain such documents could result in the passenger being refused entry
- *Number of onward connections includes destinations served by United Airlines, Inc. and United Express. Onboard facilities may vary depending on aircraft. Information correct as of June 2017
- Entry into the prize draw means that you have opted in to receiving TravelPlanners promotional emails only. You will not receive any emails from any third party and your data will not be passed on to any third party. TravelPlanners, United Airlines and Visit California disclaim liability for typographical errors and errors in distributions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value
- Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions
Please note: When you enter our competitions you are also opting in to the At Home email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider. Your phone details should only be used for prize notification purposes by the competition prize providers as they are only given to them in that capacity.